JNE Security Systems
JNE Security Systems takes great pride in keeping up with the latest home security technology and trends. We want to protect you and your family with the most up-to-date equipment with the highest capabilities. We have systems that provide:
- Remote Video Monitoring: You can view your home from any phone or mobile device with any of surveillance packages
- Advanced Mobile Monitoring: You can Arm & Disarm your security system from your phone, anywhere.
- Protect your family from harmful elements in the home: You can receive notifications immediately if a gun, medicine or liquor cabinet has been opened without your permission.
- Help stay in touch with your family: Our systems will text your when your child disarms the security system to give you the peace of mind that they have arrived safely at home.
- Water or Flood detection in your basement: You can add water sensors to your basement to detect flooding to prevent costly damage to your house and furniture.
- Garage door alerts: You can get an alert sent to your phone if the garage door is left open too long or is opened when you are not at home.
Are you ready to get a new home security system installed?
Call us now at
JNE Security Systems has the reputation and experience to help you select the right security system components to protect your family, your home or your business:
- We offer a wide range of sensors and services from glass break sensors to video on your smartphone.
- We have an established reputation with over 25 years of combined experience serving the Kentuckiana-area.
- We use only FM-approved, UL Listed equipment from reliable major manufacturers.
- We have financing, flexible contracts and payment terms to fit your needs.
- We also have the latest interactive, z-wave, and home automation technology
- We also have cell communication available to avoid cut phone lines interrupting service.
We install only the finest state-of-the-art equipment. By giving you our best, we know that you’re better protected and equipped during an emergency. If that moment comes, you’ll feel comforted that a highly-trained and reputable technician took his time to protect you and your home. Correctly. The first time.
All equipment is installed by a licensed technician with years of field experience. A service plan for the life of your monitoring is also available.
Call 502-713-8301 today for a free security inspection and quotation.
JNE Security provides the latest in smart home innovations for your security system. With advances in security technology, we can help bring your home into the 21st Century. By adding devices such as smart locks, remote garage door openers, and video doorbells, you now have the opportunity to control your home and stay informed like never before.
Want to understand more about your home energy consumption and learn to and what to take control of; JNE can add smart thermostats, light switches and bulbs for you to remotely access through your mobile device. You will then get a detailed monthly report of where and how you are consuming energy.
Are You Ready Activate or Switch?
Do you already have the equipment, but looking to switch? Don’t overpay for quality alarm monitoring!
People who activate an existing system or switch to JNE Security Systems services often save 10% to 20% off their home insurance bill. We offer reasonable monthly rates for top-rated, speedy alarm monitoring service.
Call JNE Security Systems today for a free alarm monitoring quote: 502-713-8301.
We can reprogram and support most systems, and our licensed technicians can repair and get your system ready, often at no cost to you. Ask about cell communication—a cut phone line could disable a traditional system—consider using cell communication for your primary or back-up communication.
Request a Consultation
With our SNAP financing program, you can apply for financing in as little as 3 minutes and have anywhere from 100 days same as cash terms all the way to 12 months financing with only $59 down, you can have your new security system and peace of mind installed in your home.